Get Active. Live Social.
In addition to daily activities here in the community, Wood Glen Court plans a variety of events out in the neighborhood. Residents are welcome to join the walking club and enjoy catching up with friends while they exercise. If you or your loved one likes to shop, you can take part in trips to favorite stores like the nearby antique mall, Walmart, and Hobby Lobby. For residents who enjoy arts and culture, our planned trips to playhouses like Stageworks Theatre and local choir performances are a popular choice. Whatever kinds of activities you or your loved one enjoys, you can count on our calendar to provide a variety of enjoyable options.
List of Activities and Events
- Group Fitness Classes, Including Tai Chi, Aerobics & Water Aquatics
- Daily Yoga & Walking Clubs
- Weekly Book Club
- Movie Nights & Ice Cream Socials
- Regular Happy Hours
- Card & Board Game Nights
- Nondenominational Worship Services & Bible Study
- Organized Shopping Trips
- Regular Trips to Neighborhood Arts & Culture Events
If you want to learn more about our group activities and events, get in touch with the care team at Wood Glen Court today.