Creating Successful Days
Each resident’s days are structured with essential activities designed to provide a sense of security. Daily activities include:
- A morning mental workout featuring discussions, brain stimulating games, and reminiscing
- Physical activity, such as group exercises, walking programs, and dancing
- Daily life skills for individuals or as group activities to provide a sense of purpose, meaning, and belonging
- Activities to help residents tap into current skills and support successful experiences
Our commitment to individuals with dementia extends to their families. We maintain communication with families to convey daily moments of success as well as updates on residents’ needs.
We understand that choosing the right Memory Care program can be a stressful decision. At The Village of Meyerland, we want to make your choice as simple as possible. With daily routines, specialized support, and highly trained care teams, we hold ourselves to the highest standard of excellence. To make the transition as easy as it can be, we even offer convenient move-in assistance. Other features of our Memory Care suites include:
- Spacious Private & Semi-Private Suites Available
- Air Conditioning & Individualized Climate Control
- Walk-In Showers with Built-In Benches & Safety Bars
- Specialized Care Team & Customized Support Plan
- Weekly Housekeeping & Linen Services
We can’t wait to show you around. Get in touch with the professional team at The Village of Meyerland today to schedule your personalized tour.