With so many activities to choose from at Village on the Park Friendswood, you or your loved one can plan each day around your favorite classes and hobbies. In addition to the community activities, we also take trips off-site to local shops and restaurants. Residents can treat themselves to shopping at Friendswood Mills Mall, savor their favorite coffee and pastries at Proud Pie, or pick up a new stack of books at the Friendswood Library. We also take trips to beautiful neighborhood green spaces, including Mary Jo Peckham Park and Friendswood Park. Residents who like the theater experience should be sure to join us when we go to the latest movie at AMC Friendswood Mills.
List of Activities & Events
- Group Fitness Classes Including Yoga, Tai Chi & Aerobics
- Art, Garden & Cooking Classes
- Weekly Social Clubs
- Movie Nights & Ice Cream Socials
- Regular Happy Hours
- Bingo, Poker & Casino Nights
- Nondenominational Worship Services & Bible Study
- Organized Shopping Trips
- Frequent Trips to Neighborhood Shops, Restaurants & Theaters
Get in touch with the team at Village on the Park Friendswood today to learn more about our activities and events calendar.